David J. Musgrave, M.D.
Dr. David Musgrave is a board-certified orthopedic surgeon who specializes in the surgical management of orthopedic injuries and conditions in order to restore function to the patient as a whole. His practice scope includes joint replacement and arthroscopy as well as general orthopedics, sports medicine, and upper extremity care. Dr. Musgrave strives to provide his patients an accurate diagnosis and discusses with them both nonoperative and operative options to relieve their discomfort and improve their function.
Dr. Musgrave graduated from the University of Dayton in Dayton, Ohio, with a Bachelor of Science degree. He later attended The Ohio State University College of Medicine, where he earned his Doctor of Medicine degree. Dr. Musgrave went on to complete an orthopedic surgery residency in the Mount Carmel Health System in Columbus, Ohio.
In his free time, Dr. Musgrave is interested in personal fitness and travel, and he enjoys playing golf and cycling.
Dr. Musgrave is available to see patients at our Chesterton and Portage offices.
Clinical Staff: Ahlam N. Wolf, P.A.-C.,
Kim Hamilton, R.N.
Direct Phone Line: (219) 250-5007
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Science: University of Dayton, Dayton, OH
- Doctor of Medicine: The Ohio State University College of Medicine, Columbus, OH
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency: Mount Carmel Health System, Columbus, OH
- Board Certification: American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
- Indiana State Medical Association
- Porter County Medical Society
Hospital/Surgery Center Affiliations
- Franciscan Health Michigan City
- Franciscan Health Woodland Surgery Center, Michigan City
- Shoreline Surgery Center
- Northwest Health - Porter
- Northwest Health - La Porte
- Northwest Health - Lakeshore Surgicare
601 Gateway Boulevard
Chesterton, IN 46304
3691 Willowcreek Road
Portage, IN 46368
- No Review Found!