Thank you for choosing Lakeshore Bone & Joint Institute for your care. We take pride in helping our patients overcome injuries, relieve pain, and return to active, healthy lifestyles.
In this section, you can read stories from patients we’ve treated about their experiences and recoveries under our care.
Read what our patients are saying about Lakeshore Bone & Joint Institute.
You can also read what our patients are saying about Lakeshore Bone & Joint Institute by visiting our doctor profiles.
- “I’ve seen Dr. Tyndall since 2020 and it’s been the best thing for dealing with chronic back pain. So thankful to him and his head nurse, they listen, and they give options and they don’t sugar coat NADA!”– Arleen P.
- “Dr. Tyndall, Carrie, and rest of the staff has always been willing and helpful in my process. Sometimes, I even forget I had surgery. Their work has been a blessing on my life! ”– Ryan H.
- “I had Dr. Tyndall do my first back surgery back in 2014 L4-L5-S1 fusion, I barley could walk before the surgery and after I could walk and do thing I could not do for years. Due to a fall from a deck that I was working on, I had to have another back surgery. So, I call Dr Tyndall again, and I feel great, I am 66 years old and fell like I am 30, Dr Tyndall is a great back surgeon and just a great guy all the way around, I would recommend him to anyone, he's the best!”– Jay D.
- “The level of care I received from Dr. Tyndall and his staff was above and beyond. They are Awesome! Dr. Tyndall took the time to listen to my concerns and tried different options and finally decided I needed a revision of my first surgery done. I recommend Dr. Tyndall to everyone he cares enough to listen to your problems and concerns. Thank you for helping me become 85% pain free from my first visit in September. ”– Meribel S.
- “Going to Dr Tyndall was the best decision I have ever made. After endless painful months I found relief with my surgery with Dr Tyndall. He and his stuff explained my options and chose the best route for me. Everything went smoothly and I no longer live in pain. Thank you to the whole staff everyone was so nice and helpful. Would recommend 10/10!”– Leslie H.
- ““Outstanding! I am a very Athletic person. Doctor Tyndall did the least invasive decompression surgery on me so I could continue my lifestyle. I have been in pain for over 30 years with my back, progressively getting worse. I am totally off pain pills that I have been on for years and feel incredible! I would recommend him to anyone. Very knowledgeable and confident! His nurse Carry is a Saint!!!””– Janet K.
- “Everyone was professional”– Debra E.
- “Dr. Guzzo is good.”– Toni B.
- “Excellent. Dr. Tompkins is the best of the best. A++”– David H.
- “Dr. Guzzo was very professional and helpful in explaining everything to me! After meeting him for the first time, I feel very confident with the next step which is surgery! I would definitely recommend him to others in the future.”– Mary F.
- “Dr. Anderson was friendly, professional, informative. Provided guidance and talked us through the problem. Worked out a plan with us to resolve the condition.”– Jessica K.
- “Very personable. Very knowledgeable and enthusiastic about his field of medicine. He listened to my concerns and explained what he wanted to do and accomplish to my level of understanding. A physician who listens and is not judgmental is extremely important in picking them as the person who cares for me. I'm glad I decided to go to him rather than continue to suffer in pain.”– Khadijah H.
- “Dr. Miller took his time with me. He explained all my treatment options and did not rush me into making a decision. Would definitely recommend Dr. Miller to family and friends.”– Sandra G.
- “Dr. Thompkins was a dream for the problems my wife was going through. He was a compassionate, respectful all-around great person. From the bottom of both our hearts, thanks, Dr. Thompkins! And his wife's company makes awesome gourmet peanut butter.”– Charles H.
- “I was real pleased with Doctor Usmani, and he seemed to know what he was talking about. He explained what was going on with my feet, and now maybe we can try to get to the bottom of things.”– Jeanette G.